Where was I in 2021


 In 2021 I attended many craft fairs to sell my books.

The above photo was taken when outdoor at the Manor Barn craft fair in Bexhill. I attended several of these well presented outdoor events. A fantastic event put on by  New Style Events and Manor Barn, thanks Jo for such a great show.


This venue was the Friends Meeting room in Brighton. A really excellent venue for a craft fair. It was organised and promoted by Chris Lau of Brighton Craft


This event was held at Bexhill college at their talent show, such talented performers at the college.






This was the Christmas craft fair held inside at Manor Barn.

And after much anticipation, I was back at Michelham Priory for their annual Christmas Craft fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Name that Bear.

Times are a changing